Miss Mouche is terribly awkward with humans, so she prefers to talk to her friends the birds.
She has always wanted to fly, and in preparation is now following a training regimen at the gym. Between migration, courtship, and even some animated pink flamingos, we become fond of Miss Mouche, who is not afraid to mimic and tap-dance to communicate her passion for her little winged friends.
D. Kimm is a great storyteller who excels at connecting with the public. The projected images provide this sweet, poetic show with a sense of visual splendor. The performance focuses on interpersonal differences and communication difficulties.
- Concept, text, staging & interpretation: D. Kimm
- Music: Guido Del Fabbro
- Lighting: Lucie Bazzo
- Video projections: Allison Moore
- Costumes & accessories: Lucie Bazzo, Maude Audet, Erica Schmitz, Nicole Villiger, Catherine Fournier-Poirier
- Dramaturgical counsel: Jasmine Dubé, Simon Boulerice
- Outside eye: Danielle Lecourtois, Hélène Langevin, Yves Dagenais